Meet Chris Murray, president of Exceptional Upholstery, Carpet & Rug Cleaning. Chris is an energetic hands-on owner with years of experience in the carpet & upholstery cleaning industry. Chris and his staff are very personable and always eager to spend the extra time needed to explain why their cleaning methods makes their service so "Exceptional." As Chris knows, and you will soon discover, Exceptional’s multi-staged shampooing and hot water extraction process is the best way to remove soil and odors from your carpets and upholstery, and keep them cleaner longer.
There are important differences between Exceptional Upholstery, Carpet and Rug Cleaning’s techniques and the cleaning methods used by other companies that charge ten or twenty dollars a room. Before you make a decision based on price alone, Chris asks that you visit the Cleaning Methods page where we describe the different methods used in the carpet cleaning industry. Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page provides all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Once you have had a chance to review our site and educate yourself about the various methods available to you in the Carpet cleaning industry, then take the next step and call Exceptional Upholstery, Carpet & Rug Cleaning today. We are confident that our “Exceptional” service will have you calling back for all of your carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.
Please give us a call today (703) 323-7387 or contact us for a quote.
Our 12 Point Promise
- Evaluate and discuss with the customer the work to be performed.
- Finalize the pricing based on customer’s choice of services.
- Protect walls and floors with tarps and corner guards.
- Vacuum all areas to be cleaned with a commercial vacuum cleaner.
- Rotary shampoo & deodorize entire carpet with soft nylon brush.
- Move furniture.
- Shampoo all stairs by hand.
- Clean all edges & corners by hand.
- Rinse all carpet with clean hot water at least twice to ensure residue removal.
- Dry entire carpet to a light damp feel.
- Replace all furniture with protective tabs & Styrofoam blocks.
- Final customer inspection of entire work areas.